Translate

Saturday 22 June 2013

The final day

Today is the final day on the course. In the morning we paired off to discuss what we felt like we had experienced during the week, what we will be taking home with us and what we are going to do with it.

For me, as I am very new to this I found the week very interesting for many reasons. 

First, I learnt a lot about non formal, formal and informal education styles, which I didn't know much about before this week.

Second, I really enjoyed gaining new skills and improving the ones I already had; such as team work and communication.

Third, the people I met and got to know over the week have provided me with a valuable insight into different cultures that I would not have had sat at home back in  the UK. 

But there is so much more to add to this list that I just can't fit into one blog.

In the afternoon we learnt about Youthpass and wrapped up the week with the presentation of certificates and a few closing statements.

Even though Conor and I are leaving tomorrow, some people have already left and more are due to go later tonight.

The group formed a bond right from the beginning and it is somewhat sad to see the first ones go. 

Yet, I feel like we will all stay in contact and we might even meet each other again on future events that may be formed from new partnerships that began this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment