Translate

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Thank you and good night

I know im a bit late on doing a final post but ive been very busy since I've been back,  also the time has given me time to reflect on the week just past and how  great it has been. First of all I would like to thank Andrew, Paul and Trevor for giving me and Chris this huge opportunity and actually entrusting in us to represent Momentum World.

Chris and I would like to thank Altino, Pedro and everyone else involved in the week, it was absolutely amazing thank you for all your hard work and experience you shared with us.

It has been amazing meet so many different types of people from all across the globe, we have met some incredible, hilarious and sometimes downright bizzare at times people. But thank you to everyone who participated on the course ive made some great friends and hopefully some great partners who I look forward to working on projects in the future with.
So yeah im going to wrap up now. I hope everyone had as an amazing week as I did

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Conor.

No comments:

Post a Comment